1. Website Purpose and License to User. The purpose of the Website is to provide the public with general information about Flint, Inc. as well as helpful, educational, and motivational information. The Website, all Services, and all Content (meaning all material on the Website or offered through the Services, including, without limitation, all images, text, audio, webinars, downloads, applications, articles, photographs, and their selection and arrangement) are provided only for personal, educational, and non-commercial use. Commercial use or publication of images and Content on this Website is specifically prohibited.
2. Copyright Ownership and Restrictions. All Content is owned and controlled by Flint, Inc., and/or third parties and is protected by U.S. copyright law, international copyright conventions, and other copyright laws. All Content on the Website is copyright Flint, Inc. and all rights are reserved. You agree to abide by all such laws and all restrictions displayed on the Website in conjunction with particular Content.
3. Intellectual Property. This Website and its contents are owned by Flint, Inc. or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials, trademarks or trade dress, is used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this Website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of Flint, Inc. or the third-party owner.
4. Reporting Copyright Violations. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), Flint, Inc. has a DMCA Registered Agent for notice of alleged DMCA copyright infringement. You may contact Flint, Inc. DMCA Registered Agent at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Richard Flint, Flint, Inc., 105 Carnoustie Court, Yorktown, VA 23693
To file a notice of infringement with Flint, Inc., the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office website, located at http://www.copyright.gov.If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with this information:
• A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
5. Electronic Communications. When you use www.successhouse.co, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. Inappropriate Use and Access. You may not use the Website or Services to post or send any unlawful, infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. You may not use the Website or Services to send spam or any unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the Website, or to the Website itself, through any computer systems. You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Flint, Inc.’s network infrastructure, as determined by Flint, Inc. in its sole discretion.
You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any Services. You may not bypass any measures Flint, Inc. may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website, Content, or Services. You may not link from any other website to this Website in any manner such that this Website, or any Content, is “framed” or surrounded by any other content, materials, or branding.
7. Purchasing Products. The Website Services may include the ability to purchase Flint, Inc. products.All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order, we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Flint, Inc. may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the ordered item(s). You may be charged for orders at the time of the order or when the order has shipped.
This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Flint, Inc. therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Delivery of items purchased from the Website to addresses outside the United States is limited. Some items also have restricted delivery within the United States. Delivery times are determined based on the method of shipping chosen when items are purchased and the destination of the items.Flint, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, offer to take returns of purchased items. Flint, Inc. does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. A refund may not be issued without a return.
8. Disclaimer. Your use of the Website, Content, and Services is at your own risk. THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, FLINT, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR FLINT, INC.’S NEGLIGENCE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FLINT, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF FLINT, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL FLINT, INC.’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES.
9. Links. The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”) operated by parties other than Flint, Inc. Flint, Inc. has not reviewed the Linked Sites and does not monitor or control them. These links are provided for your reference only and Flint, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other Linked Sites. Flint, Inc.’s inclusion of links to Linked Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
10. Privacy. Your privacy is important to us. When you visit www.successhouse.co, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you specifically provide it to us. Except as required by law or expressly authorized by you, we will not provide any personally identifiable information regarding you to any third parties. Any personally identifiable information that you submit to us will be used solely for the purpose of responding to inquiries or requests made by you.
Your visit to our Website is tracked through a standard web traffic statistics program, which keeps records of traffic on the Website, as well as numerical counts of visitors by domain, URL, search engine, keywords used, and other standard web measurements.
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. If and when you request pages from our Website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Your IP Address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about our customers as a whole, but does not include personally identifiable information. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another web site or a search engine); the pages you visit on this Website; the Website you visit after this Website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may link this information with your Personal Information.
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information in connection with investigations or when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
By using Flint, Inc.’s, its affiliates and/or licensors website, you consent to our use of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement at any time without advance notice. Should any new policy go into effect, we will post it on this Website, and the revised Statement will apply only to information collected thereafter.
1. Termination. We may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the Website, Content, or Services at any time for any reason. Reasons we might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: your breach of this Agreement; Flint, Inc. is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Flint, Inc. believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to Flint, Inc., or other users of the Website; and routine network maintenance affecting all users.
2. Changes to this Agreement. We retain the right to revise this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the Website or any Content or Services after any particular revision of this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
3. Jurisdictional Issues. The Website is controlled and operated by Flint, Inc. from its principal office in Yorktown, Virginia, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject Flint, Inc. to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Virginia and of the United States of America. Flint, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the Website or the Materials, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website or Materials do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Website to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree not to transport, import, export or re-export all or any part of the Materials to (or to a national or resident of), or to use all or any part of the Materials from (as applicable): (a) Balkans, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) any person or entity on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, and you represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you are not located in or under the control of any such country or on any such list.
4. Governing Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Website or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Virginia, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Any dispute arising out of the use, viewing or access to this Website shall be submitted to arbitration, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for any arbitration proceeding shall be York County, Yorktown, Virginia, unless otherwise agreed by the parties or ordered by the Arbitrator. The Arbitrator shall award attorney’s fees and costs to the prevailing party in any arbitration proceeding.
5. General. This is the entire Agreement between you and Flint, Inc. and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral). If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. Flint, Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Direct all questions regarding this statement to:
Flint, Inc., 105 Carnoustie Court, Yorktown, VA 23693